Sunday, July 13, 2008

There's Something Going Around

I’ve noticed that recently some people haven’t been feeling as well as they could/should be. I think, therefore, that something is happening (not to be confused with M. Night Shyamalan’s terribly overhyped eco-thriller).

To protect myself from catching the unknown disease … I’ve spent the last few days masquerading as a Grandfather Clock or end table when passing people in the halls or anywhere a potentially contagious conversation might take place.

Personally, I think people are getting sick b/c of the rapid changes in weather … hot one minute, freezing the next … I think this is why they invented the saying ‘Under the Weather.’ (of course I’ve never agreed with that saying … because technically we’re all under the weather … if we were over the weather we would be in a space shuttle, and I gave up on my dreams of becoming an astronaut several weeks ago).

So this is my theory … but remember … I’m in law school (not med school) – so take this with a grain of salt.

Anyway … I hope everyone under the weather gets over it soon.

Cheers,

Garen

No comments: