Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Museums

Hi again,

Today I visited two of London's finest museums ... The 'Tate Britain' (from here-on out referred to only as ‘The Tate’) and The 'Tate Modern."

Anyway ... both museums are located in beautiful buildings ... No doubt about it ... but they are a bit further apart then I would like (not really walking distance), so it's best to either take the tube or a bus (there is a boat available ... but it costs 6 pounds - 'no thanks').

As a personal opinion, the Tate Britain is the better of the two museums. It has more of the older paintings that I like ... show me some horses and a pretty landscape and i'm happy.

Both museums are free, but both have special exhibits that you can to pay to get into. I personally didn't pay to get into any gallery, but that's just me.

So, for now my museum curiosity in London has been fulfilled. That's not to say I won't be going to any other museums, just that it has become a lot less likely as of today.

That's all for now,

Cheers,
Garen

No comments: