Sunday, June 29, 2008

Class

As I was saying ... before I rudely interrupted myself by posting my last blog entry entitled "Breakfast" ... after breakfast I run along to class (of which I have 2 - back-to-back - starting at 9 am, each lasting 2 hours).

Luckily ... the building in which we have our classes is only a few minutes (about 5, or less - depending on how lazy I am on that particular morning) walk from the dorms. I'm also lucky that both my classes ('International Art Law' & 'International & Comparative Media Law') are in the same room ... which means I only make minimum effort in body movement between 9 am & 1 pm.

We do get breaks during class ... so we can go get coffee, tea, crumpets, celery & peanut butter, anchovies & heavy cream, cheese & wine, or spring water from the Alps - which I personally bottle every night (those mountains aren't close, but it's worth it) - Just Kidding, I bottle it every other night.

Just a cautionary note to all future 'Summer Abroad' attendees .... This Is School! Do not be fooled by the foreign surroundings or the term 'Summer' in Summer Abroad - it does not imply that you are on a Holiday. There is reading for class (so just remember that before you plan out your days).

This isn't to say you can't enjoy yourselves ... just be careful not to forget that you have academic responsibilities.

I don't want to leave off on such a serious note ... so I'll end with a joke.

- How can you spot a Vampire in a chicken coop?
- He's the one wearing a cape.

That's all for now,
Garen Aliksanian

No comments: