Sunday, June 29, 2008

Breakfast

I wake up every morning to the beautiful sunshine of the English Sky (or I would if people weren't constantly passing my window, which faces the street on the ground level). Either way ... I do wake up (with some difficulty), get ready, and head downstairs for breakfast (included in the program cost).

The breakfast is actually quite good ... consisting of eggs, hash-browns, sausage, cereal, and an array of other things that I am too cowardly to try. The staff are very polite and accommodating ... always thanking me for asking for something.

Example.
- Me: "May I have a piece of toast"
- Kitchen Staff Member: - places toast on plate, says "thank you" and awaits my next request.

I have to say ... the English have class ... and so do I (which is where I rush off to after breakfast)

No comments: